Sunday, February 23, 2014

"Valentine" Card

Oh, Boy. I've been a terrible little crafty blogger again, and haven't updated in a long time. I am really going to work on updating the blog as I make my various crafts-sometimes it's hard though when the object is a gift and you don't want to spoil the surprise. But I'll work on doing better, I promise! For now, let's get caught up-there will be a lot of posts one after another. Here we gooooo.....
I had this idea suddenly pop into my head one day in January and started to work on it, but didn't like the way it turned out because the scale seemed off. So I tossed it and didn't think about it for over a month because I had scrapped the idea. Then we got more printer ink one day and I thought I could scale the elements that  needed. I scaled them up to where I was happy (and re-cut them since they were scaled from my stamps) and got this card.  I finished a few days before Valentine's Day, and even though it's not really a Valentine's card , I figured it was a good time to give it to the hubby.

I think this is one of my favorite cards I've made:


No comments:

Post a Comment