Sunday, February 23, 2014

Paint Ornaments

Oh, Boy. I've been a terrible little crafty blogger again, and haven't updated in a long time. I am really going to work on updating the blog as I make my various crafts-sometimes it's hard though when the object is a gift and you don't want to spoil the surprise. But I'll work on doing better, I promise! For now, let's get caught up-there will be a lot of posts one after another. Here we gooooo.....

Here are the paint ornaments I made for our tree/as gifts. This is a really fun and easy way to make unique ornaments... but can be really frustrating, too if the paint dries in a weird way or chips. But I ultimately found a way to keep them in a good position-yogurt cups from the recycling to hold them in place. Genius, I know. :)

I really like how these all turned out. The pictures just don't do them justice:




Anyone know what this shape ornament is called? I love it, and would like to find more, but don't know what the shape is.







These tiny ones are great for paint! I originally bought them for the glitter ornament project but that turned out terrible, so I don't recommend it. There were too many empty spots, and it was hard to get the materials into the tiny opening so it's just not worth it. Paint, though--that was super easy and only took a tiny bit, and looks great.

So there you are, adorable and easy paint ornaments. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment