Sunday, February 23, 2014

Skulls 'N Roses Bag

Oh, Boy. I've been a terrible little crafty blogger again, and haven't updated in a long time. I am really going to work on updating the blog as I make my various crafts-sometimes it's hard though when the object is a gift and you don't want to spoil the surprise. But I'll work on doing better, I promise! For now, let's get caught up-there will be a lot of posts one after another. Here we gooooo.....

I made my very first handbag/purse recently. Since I am such a newbie, and the pattern didn't make the instructions explicitly clear, there was a lot of frustration in making this bag. There was much cursing, crying, walking away from the sewing machine, and YouTube-ing. Ultimately, I decided to do things in a way that made sense to ME, and it then it was TA-DA!  A very Erin-Like Bag!

I just love it, and have been getting many compliments and requests for me to make some for other people.

What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment