Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sparkle, Sparkle, Ornament Shower

Oh, my, my. I have been a VERY naughty blogger and have not been keeping up on updates. Well, time to fix that! You'll see a lot of posts in rapid fire as I get caught up. Ready? Here we go! Post 2...

I've been working on some glitter ornaments for this year and have been having a blast making them because they are so fast and easy! Here are the three I've made so far:







With the Ducks one, I wanted it to mix the glitters, but was thinking it would just make a mess and I'd have to wash it out and just stick with one color and get the other color some other way. I was so, so thrilled when it worked out better than I anticipated and I got this swirly/tie dye-ish look to it. The Duck (which is on both sides, but obviously you can't see the side against the window) are just stickers I bought at the Duck store in the mall. Easy, peasy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment