Monday, April 29, 2013

Flowery Note Cards

Note: The next couple of posts are kind of playing "catch up" with things I've made but may not have shared.

I actually made these cards back in late February or so, right after I made the St. Patrick's Day Card in the previous post, but I never got around to taking pictures of them until last night. I thought it would be fun to add a textured/distressed look to them using some of my stamps, so I kind of played around with it, and this is what I came up with: (Click on photos to view them larger)

The card on the right, I "Textured" with my Stamps, and the card on the left I decided to leave more simple and just outlined the flower/stem to bring out details. (The flower in the right hand corner is what the flower looked like before I outlined it.)

I think, even though they were some of my first cards and I didn't really know what I was doing, that they turned out pretty and I like them. :)

What do you think? 


No comments:

Post a Comment