Friday, May 10, 2013

Easter Cards

Note: This, too, is a "catching up" post. Then, I think I'm current. Well, as current as can be without posting pictures of things before people have received them...

Before Easter, I made some cute little bunny cards. I knew I wanted to find something to use up more of my 5x7 card blanks, but just couldn't think of anything. Then I saw the paper that is used as a background, and knew I was destined to make some bunnies....

Here are the Bunny Cards I made (and then couldn't think who to send them to, but did eventually come up with people that would appreciate them and sent them off):





















I liked the idea of making them be the same concept, but each different than the others, if only slightly. What do you think? I think they turned out cute. :)

Supplies:
-5x7 Card Blanks
-Various Colored Card Stock (that the bunnies are sitting on)
- Recollections decorative paper (main background)
-Heart Stamp that had flowers in it (background behind bunnies)
-Fiskars Holiday Hoopla Stamp set
-Ink from Rubber Stampede Primary and Romance collections (I couldn't tell you which is which, and each stamp does not have its own name)
-Bunnies came from Easter napkins that I bought and cut the bunny out of the overall scene.




No comments:

Post a Comment