Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Thank You Heart

I mentioned in my last post that Shaun's father has recently passed away. We've been off work the past couple weeks on bereavement leave, but our bosses at work (we work at the same place) sent us flowers on the second day we were gone, so of course I wanted to make a Thank You card for their kindness.

This is what I made:
This was a card that was available in the "Make it Now" projects from Cricut called "Thank you from the many colors of my heart". (I believe it is user submitted because I could not find a link to the image, but here is the card on Pinterest.) I changed it somewhat but it has the same feel. And you can't see it, but the heart does have texture.

Had I known that we would have taken the full two weeks' leave, I would have mailed it. Oh well, we'll just hand deliver it when we return. At least I am getting it shared sooner rather than (six months) later...

No comments:

Post a Comment