Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Bags for Sale

So, with my Cupcake Purse getting so much attention, and with how easy it was for me to make, I decided this would be the bag that I would make more of as a starter for things to sell. So I've been working on a couple more, and I will soon put these up for sale. (I will put them on Etsy, but first need to make an account.)

Here are the bags I made to sell so far. What do you think?

(The Door Knob doesn't make as pretty as a background as the window, but hey, it works to get the job done. Haha.)

As always, click on the pictures for larger images.



It looks like the clasp is right on top of the pocket, but I think it's just the way it's hanging.





Isn't this bow stinkin' adorable? I almost want to keep it for myself!



This bow is handmade by me-the first handmade one on a bag. The others are bought. What do you think? I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment