Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 Christmas Cards

Now that they've been given out/mailed and likely received, I can share the Christmas cards I made  this year. I did make several more of the Kitty ones like I made last year, but made quite a bit of cards that were different. I really like that I found some ideas that can be recreated if necessary, and that's what I was aiming for since you never know when you'll need to have a card in a pinch. Here they are:


The Kitties and Doggies before I colored them

 This Santa one came about because I had made a card like this with a stencil, but did not like the way it turned out, so hubby, being much more artistically inclined for drawing than I am, drew me a Santa face, so I recreated the concept card I had made and it turned out so much nicer. I really like it! And, it's one I can recreate over and over if needed.







 This was a card I made specially for our friends who love cats. Since I liked the Santa so much, I asked hubby to draw me a kitty and he came up with this one, and I turned it into this card. I love it, I think it's so cute.
 I came up with this way of saying Merry Christmas randomly and of course had to use it with a kitty themed card! :)

What do you think? Do you have a favorite? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment